Online Site Induction Course - Custom Company / Site Specific Course
Asbestos Aware can create a custom company / site specific online site induction course.
A business must provide information, training and instructions to protect both workers and visitors on a construction site. Inductions provide people with the basic knowledge of work health and safety requirements such as the key risks on site they need to be aware of and what to do in an emergency.
Asbestos Aware can create a custom company / site specific online site induction course to include anything and everything you require. Common site induction topics could be;
- Incident, emergency and evacuation procedures.
- The layout of the workplace including entries and exits, location of facilities, first aid and security requirements.
- How to report incidents and hazards.
- Hazards and risks specific to the workplace e.g. locations of asbestos containing materials
- Control measures for those risks e.g. compulsory harness use.
- Site specific rules that must be complied with e.g. you must wear personal protective equipment.
- Safety documents, policies and plans specific to the workplace e.g. asbestos management plan.
We can include a question or quiz and once the inductee has completed the induction course they can download a certificate that they are able to provide to the company health and safety representative prior to arriving on site.
Contact us now to see how we can assist you in creating a safer working environment.
Asbestos Aware was created by New Zealand based asbestos industry professionals. The team have a combined experience of over 40 years and qualifications that include the British Occupational Hygiene Society (BOHS) Asbestos Proficiency (P) Certificates from P401 to P405. The team hold current New Zealand Asbestos Assessor Licences.